The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Skypeaklimits.com website and all content. Services, and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Skypeaklimits (“Skypeaklimits”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions. That contained herein and all other operating rules. Policies include, without limitation, procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site. By Skypeaklimits (collectively, the “Agreement“).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website. You agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement. Then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Skypeaklimits, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 5 years old.
Your skypeaklimits.com Account and Site
- Your skypeaklimits.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog. And you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. And any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner. Including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others. Skypeaklimits may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful. Or otherwise likely to cause Skypeaklimits liability. You must immediately notify Skypeaklimits of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account, or any other breaches of security. Skypeaklimits will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you. Including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Contributors
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, or post links on the Website. Or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”). You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
- By making Content available, you represent and warrant the downloading, copying, and use of the Content. This will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret rights, of any third party. If your employer has rights to the intellectual property you create, you have either
- (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or
Third-party licenses relating to the Content
- (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content. You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content. And have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms. The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses,
- or other harmful or destructive content; the Content is not spam, is not a machine, or is randomly generated. And does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites. Or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites. Or further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic and does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities. And does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
log’s URL or name
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or a company other than your own. You have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type. Nature uses, and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Skypeaklimits or otherwise.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties. Skypeaklimits has the right (though not the obligation) to, in sole discretion. (i) refuse or remove any content that, in reasonable opinion. Violates any Skypeaklimits policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable. Or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. That is to any individual or entity for any reason, in sole discretion. Skypeaklimits will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Payment and Renewal
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Skypeaklimits the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees. Indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade. And will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Skypeaklimits before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee. For such subscriptions (as well as any taxes) use any credit card or other payment mechanism. That we have on record for you.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Skypeaklimits the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Skypeaklimits reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees At any moment prior to written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at any time on At any moment written notice to Skypeaklimits.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time. (with reasonable efforts by Skypeaklimits to respond within 2) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free Skypeaklimits services. All support will be provided in accordance with Skypeaklimits standard services practices, procedures, and policies.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Skypeaklimits has not verified, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer services, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use, or effects. By operating the Website. Skypeaklimits does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted. Or that it believes such material to be correct, useful, or not dangerous. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems. From viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors.
- The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying, or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
- Skypeaklimits disclaims any responsibility. For any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content, there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which skypeaklimits.com links, and that link to skypeaklimits.com. Skypeaklimits does not have any control over non-website and webpages and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-website or webpage, Skypeaklimits does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Skypeaklimits disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Skypeaklimits to you any Skypeaklimits or third party intellectual property, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Skypeaklimits. The Skypeaklimits logo, and all other brands, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Skypeaklimits, or the Website are brands or registered brands of Skypeaklimits. Other brands, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may be the brands of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Skypeaklimits.
- Advertisements. Skypeaklimits reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Skypeaklimits reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at Skypeaklimits,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Skypeaklimits reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Skypeaklimits may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Termination described in these terms
- Termination. Skypeaklimits may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Skypeaklimits account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account. Such an account can only be terminated by Skypeaklimits. If you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within At any moment from Digital Agency notice to you thereof; provided that, Skypeaklimits can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shutdown of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimer, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Skypeaklimits and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither Skypeaklimits nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error-free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Skypeaklimits, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other legal or equitable theory for (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Skypeaklimits under this agreement during the Not Covered period prior to the cause of action. Skypeaklimits shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Skypeaklimits, its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Skypeaklimits and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Skypeaklimits.
- or by posting by Skypeaklimits of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the United States, excluding its conflict of law provisions,
- and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond),
- any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules.
- The arbitration shall take place in, the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.
- If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the party’s original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
- A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
- You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions;
- Skypeaklimits may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns
Posted on April 20, 2023